tomatoes

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 10:53:48 PDT 2002

A book I got a long time ago from BookMarx up in Toronto had a whole story on the journy of a tomato from the fields in Mexico to the dinner table in Canada...Damned if I could remember the title, but it was a great way to understand the economics of it all.

I'll try to look in my bookshelves during my upcoming move and find it.

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com