savemartha.com

Kelley star.matrix at verizon.net
Tue Jul 23 15:59:49 PDT 2002

<snicker> from www.savemartha.com (featured on CNN today)

Martha Stewart is a refreshing change from the regular pap offered on TV. I learn from her. She improves my home and surroundings. She is an asset to me. And besides that, I Love Martha. Not that is matters, but I am a 69 year old african american grandmother. Her so called arrogance does not offend me as much as the male chauvenist jerks that are impuning her. She has done no more than anyother red blooded american would have done.

Leave Martha Alone!

Mrs. Freda Acuff

or

WorldCom has cost my family a couple of college tuitions. The college money was in Worldcom stock. They have ruined lots of people. But all we continue to hear is Martha, Martha, Martha. The lying jerk that screwed up Worldcom and lied to everyone saying things would be fine and they have enough cash is STILL IN CHARGE OF WORLDCOM!!!!!!! Why is he in charge? Make fun of this freak. Not Martha.

Jenna

etc.