Nation Books vs. Nation magazine

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 24 12:17:14 PDT 2002

That new book is blurbed by Ron Paul. That really adds to it's left cred, eh!

http://www.intelligenceonline.com/dossiers/iof/p_liste_dos_iof.asp Brisard has another book I've glanced through at the SFPL on Islam and geo-politics Oops, it's another French author. Labévière, Richard. Dollars for terror : the United States and Islam / Richard Labévière ; translated by Martin DeMers. New York : Algora Publishing, c2000. Weak too. http://www.intelligenceonline.com/dossiers/iof/dos_iof_terro_islam.asp

. One is better off reading Oliver Roy and/or Giles Kepel. http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog/KEPJIH.html http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/psn/2002/msg01274.html

>..."I was raised as a good Catholic boy and a Communist, so I'm not allowed to lie."

I was raised Catholic, too. Sin all you like 6 days a week, confess on Sunday. Go sin some more! (Cept' I was such a good boy, I made up sins sometimes to confess to.)

Roman Catholics, Communists, hey all large institutions, teach one to lie for their higher cause, whether The One, True and Only Faith or the exigencies of the class struggle.

Revolutionary Kronstadt does not fear the lying Communist press... http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/russia/izvestiia/issue10.html Michael Pugliese