CS Monitor: A call to the Right

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Thu Jul 25 18:59:52 PDT 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Willy Greenfields wrote:
>
> >Absent this - as well as the right's monopoly on
> >_readable_ journals of politics and opinion - there's
> >little wonder why things are what they are.
>
> What? You don't find Z readable?

No.

We really need more lefty magazines and journals that are in touch with the thinking that is going on among rank and file activists.

Every time I go to the newstand in a bookstore, I think about what we need to do to put more leftist and anarchist and alternative periodicals on those shelves. At least I can go to most newstands and feel good that a magazine that Tom and I is widely available and growing in circulation.

Chuck0