Tanzim

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Jul 26 17:34:12 PDT 2002

At 07:58 PM 07/26/2002 -0400, Brad wrote:
>No. I think most Americans are horrified. But they have no clue what
>can be done to make the situation better...

I'm really confused by all this. Why is anybody horrified NOW???? Are assinations new? No. Is collective punishment new? No. Is the wanton and aribitrary repression, dispossesion, and murder of Palestinians new? No. Is the attempt to provoke Palestinians in the face of a pending armistice new? No.

We've been over this ground literally hundreds of times.

I'm not being a smart aleck, I'm just actually, really confused why more of the same is getting anyone het up....

Joanna