pacifica wars...

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Jul 30 08:20:57 PDT 2002

Can anyone name a journalist that Clinton couldn't walk all over in an interview? Whatever else one can say about Clinton, he was one of the brightest people in electoral politics, and I think one would be hard put to come up with the name of anyone with whom Clinton could not more than hold his own in an interview.

Jim F.