Question for Liza about Palestinian Solidarity Activism at OSU

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jun 1 18:42:46 PDT 2002

Chuckles, you're sounding like the Chairman of HUAC . . .

I've had zero contact with WWP/IAC people but some with ISO, so I now have to discount what you've said about both.

mbs

. . . At one time, the ISO was heavily involved with the student sweatshop movement and dealth penalty activism. They were heavily involved in the anti-war movement on campus and got lots of shit when students figured out that the ISO had arranged concurrent regional conferences around the country and where coordinating everything via cellphones. . . .