Fw: Re: AUT: Foucault the Zionist?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 3 10:03:02 PDT 2002

Referring to Benny Levy?

Telos: issue # 44 ... Response to Collins Douglas Collins: Reply to Capra Special Tribute to Sartre: Michel Rybalka: Introduction Benny Levy: Today's Hope: Conversations with Sartre ... www.angelfire.com/biz/telospress/contents44.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

vita ... 8 (October 1986), pp. 24-28. "From Maoism to the Talmud (With Sartre Along the Way): An Interview with Benny Levy," Commentary, December 1984, pp.48-53. ... www.crab.rutgers.edu/~scharme/vita.htm

Encore Archive: The Testament of Jean-Paul Sartre ... In order to understand the Jew from the interior, I would have to be a Jew," Sartre told Benny Levy (himself worth a story, one which might be titled, "From ... www.clal.org/e84.html

Jean-Paul Sartre, Philosophy & Existentialism ... Hope Now: The 1980 Interviews A controversial series of interviews with Benny Levy in which Sartre, just before his death, seems to renounce his earlier ... Description: Essays, a biographical chronology, e-mail forum and links to numerous online texts by Sartre as well... Category: Society > Philosophy > Philosophers > Sartre, Jean-Paul http://www.members.aol.com/DonJohnR/Philosophy/Sartre.html