Why not emigrate?

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 13:35:20 PDT 2002

yes. But are you saying that a central government is always better or just that this federal government is better than the states we have now? What is so dagnerous? It is "dangerous" only if you believe that the federal government ought to be doing what it is now forbidden to du under these rulings. Right now sovereign states are de-coupling their tax codes to undo the tax breaks to corporations. (admittedly this based on financial self-interest and not necessarily a progressive taxation ideology.)

Justin Schwartz <jkschw at hotmail.com> wrote: >

>Am I misreading you? Are you saying that it is dangerous to have sovereign
>states? Why?

Have you been following the recent Supreme Court 11th Amendment jurisprudence?

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx