Kashmir article

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at depaul.edu
Tue Jun 4 15:36:24 PDT 2002

Here's one way for me to bow out of my compulsion to pipe up every time there's a comment on Kashmir around here. There's a very good article on the topic by Radha Kumar in World Policy Journal, Spring 2002. Unfortunately, it's not available only, though you can find a short summary at: < http://www.worldpolicy.org/journal/sum02-1.html >

I don't agree with all of it, but it's fundamentally on target. So there you go - from now on I can take up less bandwidth.

MM