Australia

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Jun 5 08:07:24 PDT 2002

Partially, gold. Lot's of consolidation of their mines, ie, bought up by North Americans. Also, I imagine them being the closest "white guys" to Asia helps them get in on the economic activity. BTW, I read that an Aussie oil company signed a deal for the East Timor oil within hours of the Soveriegn ceremonies. ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:44 AM Subject: Australia