Singer's views

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Jun 5 15:42:30 PDT 2002

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 05:39 PM, Marta Russell wrote:

> [...]

i fear such stuff is more measurable than you would like to admit. in any event, leaving the limit cases aside, are you disputing that there are some living beings clearly lacking self-conception and, on the other end, some clearly exhibiting a sense of self? in that case, why is it even necessary to find such a "moment" in the abstract?