Protest against Singer's views

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Jun 6 13:37:31 PDT 2002

>The list archives are not as searchable through google as they once
>were. Why should someone else be called lazy, and not you for
>refusing to defend your own claims?
>
>kelley

All this started as a result of my posting a simple announcement of a demonstration.

They were not my claims, but the Singer quotes are accurate ones and they have been around for years and years --all over the place in the corporate press and elsewhere from the book "Should the Baby Live" forward. The books are out there. I am not writing a thesis on this list serve.

What is productive about going over the same old tracks? Several times these same questions have come up.

If no one wants to know about a demo against Singer then just say so. I won't post them anymore.

Marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org