Subject: Against the single payer system

RangerCat67 at aol.com RangerCat67 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 18:00:25 PDT 2002

<<Anyway, here's the offending article:

Right - not yours - you just want to hear an answer. I hear this stuff so often I can answer it in my sleep.>>

Thank you all for your patience. My mind was slightly addled from literally hours of adventuring in Blogland, a strange and frightening place indeed. Who knew that so many people found Robert Fisk's near-death experience on the Afghan border so amusing?

<< Umm and she never mentions the fraud prevention argument that RangerCat

brought up. >>

There was a link to a comments section just below the article, which I forgot to include, and that's where the fraud prevention argument came from. This was probably just as well, since that section included little more than Ms. Galt regurgitating the key points in her article and fellow Randians chiming in with stories of their ex-wives dropping Medicare patients from the client lists because they felt the government wasn't compensating them handsomely enough for their services. (Okay, okay. Only one guy told that story. Need I add that he endorsed the practice wholeheartedly?)