is the `New Economy' a fad?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sat Jun 8 07:44:47 PDT 2002

When people say things like this - or "there are too many people in the world" or "cities are unsustainable" - I wish they would say what they propose to do about these presumably fundamental problems.

Doug

As you will see in a later post I suggested that Jim Farmland(?) argue with the proposals that will come out of the Jo`berg Conference.

In the meanwhile, since you are theoretically writing a book on the new economy, how about you answer or take on it? As I said, slapping me around for suggesting that looking at the larger `costs' and claiming Enronization isn't the answer doesn't do much to further the discussion.

Chuck Grimes