Three cheers for inequality!

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 9 13:40:04 PDT 2002

thanks. I posted the text with my own comments interspersed.

max

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Chris Brooke Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 1:47 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Three cheers for inequality!

> Here's the link:
>http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-320479,00.html. I'm not sure
if
>it can be accessed by those who don't have a free online subscription to
the
>Sunday Times, however.

Only we Brits seem to have free access to recent copies of the Times / Sunday Times these days on the web. (For non-Brits, don't worry; you aren't missing much: both papers are dreadful these days, and have been for a long time). But Sullivan will almost certainly create a separate page for this article on his own site in the next few days. He usually sticks his Sunday Times stuff up there.

C. --

Phone: +44 (0) 1865-286793 Email: <chris.brooke at magd.ox.ac.uk> Web: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~magd1368