Three cheers for inequality!

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jun 10 05:41:06 PDT 2002

More like inside the Blogway. [ (c) Max B. Sawicky ]

Sullivan's is one of the most well-trafficked blogs. The major ones are all right-wing or left-bashing centrists. Only exception is Joshua Marshall, who describes me, in friendly terms, as very left-wing. You all know how left-wing I am. Eric Alterman just started one on the MSNBC site, so I guess he will get a lot of traffic too.

People who read these things seem to relish quick eviscerations of well-known political or media figures they dislike. It's a way of talking back to the imperial anti-liberal/left media.

I've come across some blogs that are quite bright and well-written, and not particularly interested in partisan political stuff.

mbs