Bowie on IP

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:59:57 PDT 2002

That means you'll give away copies of your Next Book and the _Left Business Observer_ for free, go on speaking tours like traveling lecturers of the Lyceum Movement (Cf. <http://www.tncc.vccs.edu/faculty/longt/FriendshipBook/LyceumMovement.htm>), and begin to charge us for the privilege of chatting with you here? ;-> -- Yoshie