Michael Savage

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Jun 10 14:28:27 PDT 2002

On Sat, 8 Jun 2002 at 1:56pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> budge wrote:
>
> >michael savage
>
> Who's he? I've heard the name, don't know the story.

AM Radio bigot, homophobe, all around hate monger. Requires a very strong stomach to listen to: makes Rush or G. Gordon Liddy seem like puppy dogs. As vicious as Horowitz, but not as informed or intelligent. At least as slimey though.

He's a PhD biochemist, I think he failed to get tenure at Berkeley. Tried to sue them for something. Pugliese's got the dope on him...

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home