Michael Savage

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Mon Jun 10 15:46:10 PDT 2002

I used to lsten to him a bit when I lived in Berkeley, before he got broader syndication. He is pretty pure Buchanite, with a bit more erudition thrown in at times.

More entertaining than many of the rightwing horde but, yes, more vicious and crazy at times. I called in a few times; it was fun :)

Nathan Newman

nathan at newman.org http://www.nathannewman.org http://www.nathannewman.org/log/ (News & Views WebLog) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at epinet.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 6:03 PM Subject: RE: Michael Savage

I've listened to him a few times. He's on one of the local Clear Channel stations. Incredibly vicious, as you say.

I did a web search on him a while back. Turns out his given name is Michael Wiener, so instead of being called "Savage Nation," his show should be called "Wiener Nation." His radio rap would embarrass almost anyone in ordinary company.

mbs