lbo-talk-digest V1 #6298

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon Jun 10 22:35:35 PDT 2002

re tv and what's on that's worth watching, etc...anybody with the time, or lack of life, to count the number of books at the library, and how many are actually worth reading? or how many shops-stores-products are available at the mall-center-downtown, and how many are worth buying?

I'll take my cable odds, of 35 channels of mostly crap, but lots of really goodstuff, previously mentioned by someone else, and you can watch it without getting dressed...

but the library is - mostly - free, which is a point in its favor...still, most books are wasted forestry...welcome to the marketplace.

fs