:Poll in Palestine

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 12 08:56:13 PDT 2002

------- Start of forwarded message ------- From: Itzhak Epstein <itzhak.epstein at worldnet.att.net> To: asdnet at igc.topica.com Reply-To: asdnet at igc.topica.com Subject: Fwd: Re: [ASDnet] Fw:Poll in Palestine Date: 6/11/02 10:29:44 PM

Oh! the Jaffe Center poll results will probably be published in the next issue of: http://www.tau.ac.il/jcss/sa/

In the meantime, the following two sources refer to the poll. http://www.ajcongress.org/mideast/ii236.htm http://www.peacenow.org/nia/peace/v3i34.html

Not pretty. It is no consolation that the Palestinian poll results are uglier. Israeli society is divided, with sizable soft swing elements, and the Al Aksa Intifada benefits the wrong side.

Itzhak Epstein

At 12:24 AM 6/12/2002 , you wrote:
>Sorry, Itzhak, I misunderstood. I don't have them at hand - and I have no
>idea of the exact %. They've been in the press in the past months. I just
>know there is a significant number of Israelis now considering the most
>extreme options.
>
>David
>
>In a message dated 6/12/02 12:22:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>itzhak.epstein at worldnet.att.net writes:
>
><<
> David (McReynolds, M.P.)
> I did not ask about the Palestinian poll here.
> I want to know where you found "the similar polls on the Israeli side for
> the driving out of the Palestinians".
> Itzhak
> >>

>People's attention is scarce. Do not abuse it.

Itzhak Epstein New York, NY <mailto:itzhak.epstein at worldnet.att.net>

People's attention is scarce. Do not abuse it.