Insight Needed: Why Is Bill Maher Such An Ass?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 12 09:14:11 PDT 2002

http://www.google.com/search?q=power+in+the+darkness+tom+robinson http://www.internetmanifesto.org/fanpage/tom_robinson.html http://www.bothways.com/tr/music/eddie/pitd.htm#aj http://www.bothways.com/realaudio/pitd.ram Power In The Darkness

Power in the darkness Frightening lies from the other side Power in the darkness Stand up and fight for your rights

Freedom... we're talking bout your freedom Freedom to choose what you do with your body Freedom to believe what you like Freedom for brothers to love one another Freedom for black and white Freedom from harassment, intimidation Freedom for the mother and wife Freedom from Big Brother's interrogation Freedom to live your own life... I'm talking 'bout

Power in the darkness Frightening lies from the other side Power in the darkness Stand up and fight for your rights

(Voice from The Other Side:) "Today, institutions fundamental to the British system of Government are under attack: the public schools, the house of Lords, the Church of England, the holy institution of Marriage, even our magnificent police force are no longer safe from those who would undermine our society, and it's about time we said 'enough is enough' and saw a return to the traditional British values of discipline, obedience, morality and freedom. What we want is:

Freedom from the reds and the blacks and the criminals Prostitutes, pansies and punks Football hooligans, juvenile delinquents Lesbians and left wing scum Freedom from the n-words and the Pakis and the unions Freedom from the Gipsies and the Jews Freedom from leftwing layabouts and liberals Freedom from the likes of you..."

Power in the darkness Frightening lies from the other side Power in the darkness Stand up and fight for your rights

I'm Alright Jack

Don't you worry, I'm alright, Jack We've never had it so good House in Hampstead, fallout bunker Done everything we could Fitted the Rolls with a shatterproof windscreen Soon as we heard the news Harrods do a nice little teargas Even a woman can use

All good men at Number Ten Everything's understood Don't you worry, I'm alright, Jack We've never had it so good

Don't you worry, I'm alright, Jack We've never had it so good There's plenty of grouse at the country house We're eating as we should Hugh's at Sandhurst, everything's safe With Perkins running the farm Half a dozen shotguns in the Land Rover Ready for the call to arms

Gin traps down around the grounds Trip wires out in the wood Don't you worry, I'm alright, Jack We've never had it so good