Posting whole articles (was Re: Abortion Training)

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Jun 12 11:05:14 PDT 2002

sorry i missed earlier posts on this subtopic, but it's worth noting that nettime now makes a policy of posting complete text of submitted links for archive purposes (i.e., in the event that the link will simply go dead or otherwise become inaccessible, it's still available with the post when you search nettime).

i would imagine those guys have given some thought to the way they will deal with copyright and it might be worth hooking up with them and even teaming up with them, in that regard.

fwiw.