Posting whole articles

JCWisc at aol.com JCWisc at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 20:04:57 PDT 2002

In a message dated 06/12/2002 1:39:25 PM Central Daylight Time, Doug Henwood writes:

> Mostly I post the full text of stuff that's short (one screen of
> text), or available only with subscription; otherwise, a summary or
> opening paragraph plus URL is best.
>
> Doug

Yeah, I appreciate that because most days I simply can't read any of this stuff from the office despite my new DSL connection at work--don't have the time. At home in the evening, if most posts are "summary or opening paragraph plus URL," that somehow makes it easier to work through the 100 or so LBO messages. Just a personal idiosyncracy, perhaps.

Jacob Conrad