Posting whole articles (was Re: Abortion Training)

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Jun 13 00:30:58 PDT 2002

*grin* I'll consider that as a future policy. OTOH, do you really want a transcript of me being obnoxious? My MO, such that it is, is to be as much of a prick as possible until they go away. m.

Well, you know the NYT, WSJ, Nation and their sniveling little lawyer tweaks should be paying us to read their shit and analyse it for them.

I have to wonder if they are combing LBO archives for material. It seems to me, we give them better stories and analysis than we get from them---since half the time I read stuff here that a few days later shows up in some badly written version in their rags.

Anyway, for people who are interested in a much larger take on this whole issue, Mike Perelman's Steal This Idea is a good source for all the various arguments against this ludicrous abuse of copyrights, patents, and privatization of the public intellectual commons. I lifted plenty from it just the day on the New Economy thread...

Chuck Grimes