Interesting juxtaposition, was: the threat

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:53:56 PDT 2002

" . . . How can [he] possibly [accept humiliation and inferiority] when he knows that the [divine] rule is that the entire earth must be subject to the religion of Allah - not to the East, not to the West - to no ideology and to no path except for the path of Allah?..." . . .

and

" . . . America does not know the language of dialogue!! Or the language of peaceful coexistence!! ..."

Wow! Talk about your radical contradictions!

That last fragment about "peaceful coexistence" reminds me of that scene from Star Trek: The Next Generation: some grub-like aliens, reminiscent of Heinlein's Puppetmasters, have finished murdering and invading people's bodies, then their human mouthpiece says, his throat bulging with the things, "We seek peaceful coexistence."

Todd