the threat

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Jun 13 20:17:45 PDT 2002

If you were writing a script to incite the Freepers to invade the whole damn ME, this is what it would sound like. The evolution in the statements out of these guys since right after 9/11 is very interesting. A narritive got created. Wasn't there at the start. I note this guy leaves out all those praises and salutations that might interfere with the comprehension rate of those with short attention spans.

----- Original Message ----- From: Peter K. <peterk at enteract.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 7:51 PM Subject: Re: the threat