at home

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 14 16:36:13 PDT 2002

http://www.burstnet.com/cgi- bin/ads/sk7782a.cgi/4282/zgFFFFFFx000000l000000v000000k000000/RETURN-CODE Gang of Four
:
At Home He's A Tourist

At home he feels like a tourist At home he feels like a tourist He fills his head with culture He gives himself an ulcer He fills his head with culture He gives himself an ulcer

Down on the disco floor They make their profit
>From the things they sell
To help you cob off And the rubbers you hide In your top left pocket

At home she's looking for interest At home she's looking for interest She said she was ambitious So she accepts the process She said she was ambitious So she accepts the process

Down on the disco floor They make their profit
>From the things they sell
To help you cob off And the rubbers you hide In your top left pocket

Two steps forward (Six steps back) (Six steps back) (Six steps back) (Six steps back) Small step for him (Big jump for me) (Big jump for me) (Big jump for me) (Big jump for me)

At home she feels like a tourist At home she feels like a tourist She fills her head with culture She gives herself an ulcer Why make yourself so anxious You give yourself an ulcer