Deflation causes non-performing loans in Japan

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat Jun 15 11:48:20 PDT 2002

I made my first trek out to the Dekalb headquarters of the Cynthia McKinney campaign on Thurs. Inside the office door was a big sign that said, "Where is Colin Powell?" Don't know who put it there. Just a skeleton staff eyeing the new kid suspiciously. I had forgotten what I realized only after I was around the '92 campaign for months, ie, people are hoping for jobs. Duh. ----- Original Message ----- From: Charles Jannuzi <b_rieux at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 12:17 PM Subject: Deflation causes non-performing loans in Japan