Alterman on Chomsky

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 17 13:55:01 PDT 2002

>Didn't Hitchens put together a detailed debunking of the
>Khmer Rouge rap on Chomsky? Or was it the Faurisson
>affair, or both? Would appreciate links to references.
>
>mbs

To think of Faurisson as an "apolitical liberal of some sort" shows an extraordinary failure of insight. I don't think Chomsky's writing the preface for Faurisson's book reveals that Chomsky wants to see Jews bbqed on a large scale. I do think it shows evidence of a high degree of nut-boyness.

I've concluded that Chomsky goes down on the Khmer Rouge rap, however...

Brad DeLong