Fwd: lbo-talk-digest V1 #6329

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Mon Jun 17 20:10:59 PDT 2002

Yeah, and thanks SO f***ing much to the boomers and their politics of protest, giving us Abbie Hoffman, the Weathermen, levitating the Pentagon, Norman Mailer, Altamont, and, eventually, Ronald freaking Reagan. Of course THIER parents were standing on the sidelines cheering as they marched in three piece suits and gingham skirts.

Thanks a bundle for putting political principle above fashion, self interest, getting high and laid.

PC

P.S. and disco, I forgot to thank you deeply for disco. Music suitable for killing small animals.

>Does not surprise me. The politics of protest nowadays is an adolescent
>fashion statement - picked mainly for its capacity to piss off the parents.
>
>wojtek

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020617/9a9db196/attachment.htm>