Munich conference

Hinrich Kuhls kls at online-club.de
Mon Jun 17 22:54:58 PDT 2002

You certainly will enjoy the additional panel "Germany-USA" on Friday, 21 June, at 13.30 MESZ, particularly as Munich is a stronghold of football (soccer). Out of the players of a football team both the goalkeeper and the outside left are often known for their special temperament. Certainly it's not the role of the goalkeeper which you will play at the conference. Good luck for your trip.

Hinrich