lbo-talk-digest V1 #6332

Daniel Davies dsquared at al-islam.com
Mon Jun 17 22:53:44 PDT 2002

---Original Message---- From:owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com To:lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com Cc: Subject:lbo-talk-digest V1 #6332 Date Tue 18 Jun 2002

lbo-talk-digest Tuesday, June 18 2002 Volume 01 : Number 6332

In this issue: ==============

Fwd: lbo-talk-digest V1 #6329 Re: Amazing- Home Depot Cuts off.... Re: more rollback of ADA Re: Alterman on Chomsky Gold-buggies hit Russian Journal RE: Alterman on Chomsky NY Times: Afghanistan bombing failed Re: Alterman Canada's gold and silver holding company Re: lbo-talk-digest V1 #6329 Re: Munich conference financial surveillance

>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:10:59 -0600
>From: N P Childs
>Subject: Fwd: lbo-talk-digest V1 #6329

>Thanks a bundle for putting political principle above
>fashion, self interest, getting high and laid.

Fashion, self-indulgence, getting high and getting laid *is* a political principle, or if it isn't it should be.

>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:01:37 -0700
>From: Brad DeLong
>Subject: Re: Alterman on Chomsky

>Ah. So it was included in the book "with permission," not
>"without permission"...

>Brad DeLong

Get off yer high horse. I seem to remember you using very similar tactics to try and get your mate Larry Summers off the hook for that Lance Pritchett World Bank memo ...

dd