FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 18 07:24:43 PDT 2002

At 07:12 PM 6/17/2002 -0400, Yoshie wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, what sorts of activism do you engage in?
>--

Mostly housing restoration, public transportation development, community cleanup, zoning, negotiations with the city hall and similar urban renewal/development projects in the empowerment zone where I live. Nothing fancy, I agree, but at least it does not involve rallying behind violent goons and nazi-like thugs using bodies of murdered civilians as their stairway to heaven.

wojtek