Alterman on Chomsky

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Jun 18 09:26:19 PDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 18, 2002, at 10:58 AM, C. G. Estabrook wrote:

> [For "an alternative interpretation of Chomsky's final paragraph," why
> not
> read what he writes? --CGE]

because it's so much easier--and requires far more googly cleverness!--to assign guilt by association. clearly if the british fascists quote chomsky approvingly, out of context or otherwise, then chomsky approves of them and supports holocaust denial/revisionism along their lines, regardless of anything he might actually say anywhere else. so why bother reading it?