Alterman on Chomsky

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 11:34:31 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/18/2002 10:04:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, debsian at pacbell.net writes:

> skeptical of Chomsky. Not in toto. At least not yet. What the Chomskyites
> have
> yet to do or Noam, is to just cut their losses, admit he was wrong to call
> Faurisson a relatively apolitical French liberal and say that he knee
> jerked in
> assuming that since the NYT, TNR and the Reader's Digest plus the USG was
> saying that the KR were genocidalists that they must be engaged, in
> imperial
> whiterwash apologetics

As a Chomkyite, I am skeptical of much, incuding Chomsky. However, some days I spend a lot of energy arguing that NC is not an anti-semite, nazi, self hating Jew. This mostly from liberals who believe that. And guess what their main evidence is? Faurisson and KR. To have to do the same in a"left" list is just too much work.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020618/32b49f68/attachment.htm>