US beats Mexico in World Cup

jota at netgate.com.uy jota at netgate.com.uy
Tue Jun 18 11:57:43 PDT 2002

hummm...Brazil traditionally has relied on individuals when they attack the other team. But look carefully and see how they cover each other´s back when they play defense..Brazil needs a good "defense team" because they lack good players there. OTOH, my bets are on England. Excellent soccer, excelent individuals (Owen, etc.) and superb team. Provided the "invisible hand" stays neutral, I dont see Brazil beating England...If they do, they are the champions'jj

> > There has been plenty of individual fireworks
on display but it could
> > not be clearer that this World Cup has proven
that soccer is a TEAM
> > game.
>
> Except for Brazil vs. Belgium, of course. I
don't think I've ever seen a
> clearer example of an excellent team vs. a
disorganized bunch of brilliant
> individuals. But where the individuals won.
It was a fun game to watch.

----------------------------------------------------- Este correo fue enviado utilizando el Webmail Netgate

Visitenos en http://www.netgate.com.uy