Alterman on Chomsky

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 13:26:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/18/2002 12:58:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time, debsian at pacbell.net writes:

> Glad you said mostly! You gonna call Pierre Vidal-Naquet a liberal? Is
> anyone gonna read the Vidal-Naquet? http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-
> talk/current/1594.html
> Ex-Trotskyist, Werner Cohn is another kettle of fish!I've written him
> about
> his pamphlet, "Partners In Hate, " disputing his characterization of the
> the La
> Vielle Taupe circle as neo-Nazis. They're, (as Alain Finkielkraut
> elucidates,
> ultra-leftists too taken with the theories of the Italian ultra-leftist,
> Amadeo
> Bordiga.)
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/c/cohn.werner/partners-in-hate
> Michael Pugliese

Actually I was shown that web page by a co-worker of mine, Jewish and very liberal. He was hoping it would open my eyes and see Chomsky as the Nazi he is. (His words)

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020618/80c89105/attachment.htm>