FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Jun 18 18:42:41 PDT 2002

``All wars are crimes against humanity.'' Ian

``...People have the right to defend themselves, overthrow tyrannical regimes under which they suffer, liberate their land from colonial occupation, and so on, but they don't have the right to wage war for conquest, colonization, retaliation, etc. That's a question of ends...'' Yoshie

Obviously you two have not been listening to Judicatus Imperator Rehnquist, who has decreed, ``Inter Ama Selent Leges.'' In war, the law is silent.

Now, what I want to know is, if our high worship understands that such a decree can have at least two interpretations. One the government obeys no laws, and two, the people obey no laws.

Chuck Grimes