Saudi Arabia

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Tue Jun 18 23:59:20 PDT 2002

Wouldn't it be great if we could hear what rational people who live near these bases think about what's going on? For all we know they're arresting people who protest their town being subjected to US Special Forces. Ya know, or not. But I assume a lot of SA folks who are not terrorists really, really don't like this military presence. And some SA folks making money off the situation really, really do like it. And the gov't needs to cover their asses and arrest somebody. ----- Original Message ----- From: Ian Murray <seamus2001 at attbi.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:56 AM Subject: Saudi Arabia