Palestinian Porn

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Jun 19 06:28:43 PDT 2002

oh, that's the best part. he said it *to* nixon.

'Graham begins by advising Nixon on campaign strategy. The evangelist has been invited to lunch at Time magazine. "You better take your Jewish beanie" (yarmulke), Haldeman jokes. Nixon is in darker mood. He broaches something that "we can't talk about publicly" - Jewish influence in the media. All the big news organs are "totally dominated by the Jews". Graham agrees, adding, piously, that it is the Jews "who are putting out the pornographic stuff". ' http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,665281,00.html