FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 19 09:32:22 PDT 2002

Wojtek wrote:

>At 03:12 PM 6/19/2002 +0000, justin wrote:
>
>>>inflammatory? Here, they are also totally inappropriate. If anyone
>>>is to be compared to the Nazis in this struggle, master race
>>>psychology and all, it is not the Palestinians. It's someone else.
>
>That is contemptible too. That is why I have no sympathy for either
>side in this clash of two fundamentalisms.

So, you give up, sit out, and focus on the empowerment zone issues, even though the Jewish state that you do profess to find repugnant (along with a host of repugnant Arab states like Saudi Arabia, but to a significantly larger degree) is politically, economically, and militarily supported by the government to which you pay taxes, including in its efforts to continue the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza by dispossessing Palestinians, using collective punishments against them, etc.? -- Yoshie