Alterman on Chomsky

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 15:07:55 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/19/2002 12:39:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kendall at monkeyfist.com writes:

> The chair had a bit of notoriety in Dallas leftist circles... I used to
> enjoy
> sitting in it during local meetings, trying -- very unscientifically, of
> course!
> -- to soak up a bit of his courage, tenacity, and decency.

And I think that is exactly what bothers his critics. Therefore all the airing of dirty laundry of 20 years ago. If the purpose of the dredging of the Faurisson affair and the so-called defense of the Khmer Rouge is not to discredit his criticism of American foreing policy, the propaganda model, etc., then why keep harping at it. To imply that NC is a holocaust denier and anti-semite is madness, but in the same mentality that asserted that Robert Fisk is a racist and Norman Finkelstein a Nazi.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020619/1a330467/attachment.htm>