Alterman on Chomsky

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 19 15:42:10 PDT 2002

Love to Chip, that AARGH (AARGH having to send on a Holocaust Revisionist/Negationist website along...) website has them all in their translations. Just do what I did, google, "Finkielkraut Thion." Google does a babelfishy thingy that sounds too garbled for sense.

What is frustrating everytime this comes up these past few yrs. is that the folks that defend Chomsky to the nth, never engage with the books or articles of Pierre Vidal-Naquet or Alain Finkielkraut. The book is on the http://www.anti- rev.org/ website that I gave a bunch of specific URL's for a few days ago.back and forth.

And read that Sophal Ear thesis on Cambodia too. Michael Pugliese