Alterman on Chomsky

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Jun 19 16:29:19 PDT 2002

Hi,

<<SNIP>>

Well, um, some of us have been having a mostly civil and relatively complicated discussion about the fine points of this issue in which this article was mentioned a bunch of posts ago, and I posted an article I wrote and others pointed to other detailed articles so, um, maybe you could actually go back and, um, READ, all of the previous posts where some of the assertions in this article and other issues glossed over by this article, are, um, actually discussed.

:-)

-Chip