Mrs. Blair and the Suicide Bombers

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Jun 19 21:35:35 PDT 2002

London seems to be moving away from US and towards continent in ambient ways. Ya know, maybe. I saw where the English guv backed down on the whole big brother agenda, at least the new post 9/11 stuff, in seeming embarrassment. Perhaps because of my current focus on currency/gold movements, especially the action when NY is closed, I get the feeling that it's all part of some big shift. But then again, I'm hardly sleeping.

I hate when they narrow this down to no hope stuff ----- Original Message ----- From: <RangerCat67 at aol.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 8:36 AM Subject: Mrs. Blair and the Suicide Bombers

> This is "old news" already, but I'd be so happy to read your
> reactions.Yesterday, Cherie Blair managed to antagonize the Sun, the Tory
> Party and the Israeli embassy with the following remark about the
Palestinian