It's happening again. ZAR whatever.

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Jun 20 00:48:11 PDT 2002

Rand, pound, peso, I'll have to look later. Much. I'm so-uh-uh-uh-so=tired. Once again, in the dead of the American nignt, someone hit the dollar and genuflected to the Golden Idol. Something is UP! It's beyond bullion, though I'll take that, since that's the one I came wit.. The Relic past redemption just kicked the Green-Back in the eye. Or was it that new funny money. The Euro. Whatever. It means something to you. And to me. And your Mom.

Michael, Economic Pathology, P. I think you know. So, whaz up wit dis? Take the leap. Or not. We got another Dr. Feelgood on the agenda. Then what?