The anti-Imperialism of fools

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Fri Jun 21 00:58:36 PDT 2002

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:58:58 -0400 From: "pms" <laflame at aaahawk.com> Subject: Re: RE:The anti-Imperialism of fools

Northern Chechnya produces a small amount of oil. Presumably some of that money makws its way to the radicals in the south.

The radicals' funding comes from Arab militants (this seems to have dried up somewhat recently), the heroin trade, kidnapping and the slave trade (both of the last two have also dropped since 1999, when the Russians came in and destroyed the Grozny slave market).

Chris Doss The Russia Journal ---------------------------- So. Where does their funding come from? - ----- Original Message ----- From: ChrisD(RJ) <chrisd at russiajournal.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 2:51 AM Subject: RE:The anti-Imperialism of fools