WSJrnl story on executed Chinese worker

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Fri Jun 21 09:19:32 PDT 2002

Sermons, as in a droning invocation of the need for a workers' state? I agree. But it would be possible to go beyond references to "worker unrest" to talk about the ongoing state suppression of worker organizing. Isn't there more going on than demonstrations and murders? Randy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 11:11 AM Subject: Re: WSJrnl story on executed Chinese worker